Yup, you read that right. It pays you for your content. Here is a break down of how it works:
"Tsū’s algorithm automatically tracks, measures, and distributes revenue to the appropriate user and their family tree. At a high level, 90% of revenues are distributed to users. To maintain the platform, tsū receives 10%. To see how this breaks down, let’s take a look at 4 users, all with varying start dates on tsū.User A invites user B, who invites user C, who invites user D
– $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
– 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users.
– tsū takes 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case $10.
– User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90. In this case, $45.
– User C gets 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated. In this case, $29.70
– User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case $9.99
– User A gets 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33
– This is what we call the rule of infinite thirds"
It is sort of like pinterest, in you have to be invited to join, so naturally friends I am inviting you! Here is my shortcode if you would like to come and join me in this new Social Media adventure!
It has a very Facebookish feel to it. It is really easy to navigate, and they don't limit who sees your posts. If someone is following you, they see your posts. If you are friends with someone, they can see your posts and you can see theirs. You can read more about it HERE!
It is free to sign up and is all the rage! Come join me...you know you want to!