Hi everyone! This is Deb from Fabulously First and do you know what is fast approaching all of us? That's right, the last week of school.
I always try to come up with some of the best ideas for my parents that volunteer each year in the classroom. So I thought I would make it easier on some of you that fret like I do with coming up with unique ideas for gifts. My parents always work so hard each year to make those special times even more special. This year I had some fantastic parent volunteers and they deserve the best!
Here are five of my favorite gifts for parents who volunteer in the classroom:
Click above to visit this idea
1. This one is from NellieBellie blog and there are some very cute labels that are available on her post for free. (see below)
2. The next one is from Paging Fun Mums, for a parent appreciation gift:
click above to see this post
Nothing better then a keepsake from the whole class to make it warm and genuine. I love the thumbprints of all the children in the class. It also can be a keepsake for the child whose parent was the volunteer as well.
3. Another idea that I have used and dearly love is this one with the pitchers from Target. They actually are not glass at all, but plastic. You could also fill them with flowers or some crystal light wrapped with colorful ribbons.
click here to visit this idea
The ribbon and labels are from Michael's and the pitchers are in the patio area at Target.
4. This one I absolutely love because the insulated tumblers are inexpensive and can be personalized for each parent volunteer.
click above to visit post
Hey, who can resist a tumbler to carry around everywhere you go during the summer?
5. This last one is from Maria Manore's blog, Kinder Craze.
click above to visit the post
Just purchase the Starbucks Frappuccino and print out the free labels that she has on her blog.
OK, I did all the hard work for you and if you are interested in looking at more parent appreciation gifts, feel free to visit Pinterest for more pinteresting ideas!
ENJOY! Let me know some of your ideas for celebrating our parent volunteers!